13 September 2010

Batch 175

Uwoaaahhh. I haven't sleep from last night @7pm until right now. Why I can't sleep? Its all because I thought that we were going to One Utama but unfortunately, we are not ==' Hooo, pity me right? By the way, I still have the good news for today! Its was really really make my day. But before that you have to know that I've order some korean boy band album last week maybe and if without ezma help for me. I'm absolutely can't buy all of this album so Ezmaa, Thanks for helping me! ;D Back to the topic, @11am. I got a call from "Ezmaa House" and then, I just got a feeling that she will tell me a good news and yes! She was, Hoooo. She told me with a lower voice to make a suprise for me but just before her suprise get finished I'm already finished it with a screammmmmmmm! and suddenly she joined me in :P HAHA, I'm so excited until I can't breathe though ==' After talked with ezmaa, I'm dialing puteri house number so fast and I told her but hmmm. Her reaction its kinda not what I thought, I mean she kindaa doesn't feel excited or anything. But still, I'm get ready to go to ezma house and after I picked up puteri. Both of us went to ezma house and again, SCREAM but in lower voice because we kinda scared with ezma's mother. Hoo, sorry ezma :P Ezmaa suddenly appeared with a big box and with a gracefully smile. Urghh, HAHA. Joking eh! Then, we checked all the list and we opened it! Woahhh, that timee my excited emotion should going up but that emotion just stop and I think it's all because I'm passed by K's house. Ezma and puteri just laughed eventhough its not that funny. LOL. So after opened all of the things, we went into ezma house and yess, before this we sat infront of her house. Its all because of me, I'm feeling shy with her family. *I'm a shy girl, people. LMAO :P So she had make a cold drink for us. Gee, thanks once again darling! ;) And then, we talked and talked for 4 hours so after a couple of hours, puteri and I went back to our house and I'm safely send puteri to her house. Am I good girl? Yess, I am! :P Uwoahhh, gtg. I'm feeling sleepy again, I think I will die for an hours. HAHA ==' Toddles,