30 April 2012

Batch 350 STE


STE stands for Save The Earth :3
Please people just try to have some respects towards Earth. I may not be good as what will I'm saying but I try to change my lifestyle. Though you just cannot see the importance of Earth its actually do :) 
What I'm gonna try to tell is please don't littering our home with rubbish especially  with plastics. I'm fucking annoyed with some people that just don't have a thought about what will this Earth be when you just throw that one little tiny plastics. You might say that the workers will take care of it but what IF the workers can't take care of it? What will be your answer? 
Um. Its not like I'm trying to say that I've never ever throw any rubbish outside the car. But I'll throw some of the rubbish that may not damage the Earth such as things that made of paper. Yeah, IKR its still an unacceptable method :P
But please show some love towards Earth. Its okay for you not attend some campaign about save the Earth, you still can show it by doing some little things that were important :) Okay, people?